Payments need to reflect in the Rak-IT account before goods are dispatched.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery confirmed by way invoice numbers.
- Delivery Days: Local
- Monday – Cape Town Southern Suburbs
- Tuesday – Cape Town CBD and Surrounds
- Wednesday – Cape Town Northern Suburbs
- Thursday – Country (Stellenbosch/Paarl/Somerset West)
- Friday – Cape Town CBD and Surrounds
All orders placed before 14:30 on the day will be delivered as per the delivery policy based on the delivery days as set out above.
All orders received before 14:00 on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday and any order received thereafter or over the weekend will only be processed on the Monday for delivery as per the delivery days as set out above.
- Delivery: National
Deliveries take 2 working days from dispatch of goods in Cape town to Main Centres within South Africa.
- The main centres are as follows: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, George, East London & Bloemfontein.
- Freight trucks depart from Cape Town on a Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Delivery to Main centres are as follows: (2 day service)
Deliveries take 3-4working days from dispatch of goods in Cape Town to outlying areas.
Date of order is not necessarily date of dispatch.
All orders placed will be processed timeously, taking into account urgency, size of order and delivery waiting periods.
- Delivery Fees
All local deliveries in Cape Town over the order value of R1,500 are delivered Free of charge.
All National deliveries to the main centres as indicated above will be charged an additional shipping fee of R200.
All Other deliveries to outlying areas as indicated above will be charged an additional flat shipment fee of R375.